One of the worst misconceptions about the modern bed and breakfast is that B&B’s are for older, wealthy people. We are here to tell you – that’s just not true!
Let us explain how a stay at Miss Molly’s Chincoteague Inn is a great value.
1. Location ~ We are on Main Street, which means you can walk to restaurants and shopping. Save money on gas and relieve yourself from the burden of driving by having centrally-located lodging.
2. Elegant Outdoor Spaces ~ Our B&B has five wonderful porches where you can feel the sea breezes. Adorned with rocking chairs, loungers and even a hammock on our large second floor deck, we provide more than just a bed and a roof over your head.
3. Complementary Snacks and Beverages ~ Hotels these days have baskets with snacks and bottles of water in your room, however, the water costs $5 and the granola bar is $3. That doesn’t happen at Miss Molly’s, where we have tea, coffee, cookies and home-baked goodies available 24 hours a day in our lovely screened in porch. For us, this is just part of great hospitality!
4. Plentiful Amenities ~ In your room, enjoy chocolates on your pillow, fluffy robes, high quality hand-made soaps and shampoos, bottled water and makeup remover cloths. Free of charge.
5. Beach Gear ~ Save space in your suitcase and let us provide the beach equipment. We have bikes,
backpack loungers with rucksacks, beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, buckets and spades, and Frisbees. Most of these items are free of charge. We will even make a beach lunch for you to carry along.
5. Gourmet Breakfast ~ Of course! Don’t forget about the hearty, homemade and delicious breakfasts we provide every morning. We have fresh coffee and other breakfast beverages ready and waiting for you by 7:30 a.m. each morning. The breakfast table is set with antique china and breads, cakes and muffins with Lin’s famous homemade preserves are the first items on the menu. After that, enjoy a breakfast that begins with a light, fruity course followed by something heavier like french toast and bacon or a heavenly quiche.
With our rooms ranging from $110 – $180 per night, it is easy to see how the savings add up when you choose a bed and breakfast over a bleak motel. We hope to see you this spring!