One of the worst misconceptions about the modern bed and breakfast is that B&B’s are for older, wealthy people. We are here to tell you – that’s just not true!
Let us explain how a stay at Miss Molly’s Chincoteague Inn is a great value.
1. Location ~ We are on Main Street, which means you can walk to restaurants and shopping. Save money on gas and relieve yourself from the burden of driving by having centrally-located lodging.
2. Elegant Outdoor Spaces ~ Our B&B has five wonderful porches where you can feel the sea breezes. Adorned with rocking chairs, loungers and even a hammock on our large second floor deck, we provide more than just a bed and a roof over your head.
3. Complementary Snacks and Beverages ~ Hotels these days have baskets with snacks and bottles of water in your room, however, the water costs $5 and the granola bar is $3. That doesn’t happen at Miss Molly’s, where we have tea, coffee, cookies and home-baked goodies available 24 hours a day in our lovely screened in porch. For us, this is just part of great hospitality!
4. Plentiful Amenities ~ In your room, enjoy chocolates on your pillow, fluffy robes, high quality hand-made soaps and shampoos, bottled water and makeup remover cloths. Free of charge.
5. Beach Gear ~ Save space in your suitcase and let us provide the beach equipment. We have bikes,
Read the rest of this page »