Our Virginia Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast Inn welcomes you to Chincoteague Island! We look forward to serving as your base camp while exploring Virginia’s Eastern Shore.
- Please observe our no smoking policy in the house.
- Children over age six are welcome.
- We have two dogs who live in our owner’s quarters upstairs. We also accept dogs under 35 pounds only on a limited basis in our Bay Room. Please contact Renata Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-336-6686 to review our dog policy in detail.
- A two or three night minimum is required on summer or holiday weekends.
- A credit card is necessary to secure your booking and full payment will be taken on arrival.
- No refunds due to weather.
- No refunds for early departure.
- We accept most gift certificates – Please inquire.
- Our Cancellation Policy: A ten-day notice of cancellation is required at our Virginia Bed and Breakfast. If less than ten days notice is given, any refund will be based on our ability to re-rent the room. All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Miss Molly’s is available for wedding receptions, elopements and small conferences and retreats.
- The prices shown for each guestroom reflect a range from mid-week off-season through peak season weekends. Call us at 1-757-336-6686 and we’ll be
happy to give you the specific rate that would apply to your stay with us.
- Ask us about our discounts for extended stays!
- Daily rates are based on double occupancy and include a home-cooked three course breakfast.
- Check in time: 2p.m.( if the room is ready you may have it earlier). Check out time: 11a.m.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included.